Wednesday, January 21, 2015

On the Way...

I have midterms this week, which means no time for reading, which means no weekly review. However, I figured I'd give you guys a little heads up/update on what books I'm reading now and what reviews to expect soon!

Book #1:
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

I chose this book because the plot line seems right up my ally; the moon is knocked closer to the Earth, throwing off everything. I am really interested in astronomy and apocalypse-type plots, so this book is perfect for me. I'm decently on my way with this one so hopefully you'll see a review next week!

Book #2:
Death By Black Hole by Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I chose this book again, because of my growing fascination with astronomy. It explains the basics and fundamentals of the universe, using language that everyone can understand. This one is going to take a good while to get through; its not the type of book you can sit down and read for a stretch. I've been reading it a chapter at a time intermittently throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment